- Most travel companies spend less than 25% of their marketing budget on social media.
- 61% say they will increase social marketing spend.
- Travel companies are more active on Facebook than any other social media sites.
- Youtube is popular among cruise companies.
- Travel marketers surveyed found that using social media reduced PR costs by 24%
For more information and statistics click on the image below or go to EyeforTravel’s Social Media and Mobile in Travel report and from recent research by SimpliFlying.